Features and Benefits
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- Essential compliance with EN 50155*
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- Two hot-swappable storage trays for 2.5” SSDs or HDDs
- SynMap for system health monitoring
- 24 to 110 VDC wide range isolated power input
- Easy coin battery replacement
- Smart Recovery for manual or automatic system recovery
*Moxa defines “essential compliance” to include those EN 50155 requirements that make products more suitable for rolling stock railway applications.
The V2616A series of embedded computers are based on the Intel Core i5/i7 processor, and feature 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual Gigabit LAN ports, 3 USB 2.0 ports, and dual VGA/DVI-D video output. V2616A computers are compliant with essential sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, as well as conformal coating and power insulation, making them suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
The V2616A computers come with a CFast socket that provides ample and secure data buffering or additional storage expansion, as well as 2 hot-swappable storage trays that accept 2.5" solid state or hard disk storage drives, and may be arranged in RAID 1 arrays to give full data redundancy.
The V2616A series comes with pre-installed Windows Embedded Standard 7 or Debian 7 environments, allowing programmers and system integrators their choice of preferred computing and development platform.